Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gluten free Pizza


I just got an email from Buddy's Pizzeria (Rated Detroit's #1 Deep Dish Pizza) informing me that they now carry a Gluten Free Square! How exciting! For those of you that don't know what Buddy's is, let me tell you that it is only one of the best pizzas in Michigan! WOW! It has an amazing crispy crust that I think is sprinkled with lemon. It has an awesome cheese that doesn't taste like any other cheese I've had, and the pizzas come in square deep dish. Simply amazing. I am so excited to try this gluten free version, so I'll let everyone know how it is.


Here is the website in case you want to check it out:



I get really hyped when I see local businesses that offer items for us gluten free people, so I had to share with all of you!


Let me know if you have any questions or comments ~ They're always welcomed!


The Celiac Shack ~ Making gluten free fun one day at a time!



Sign up for The Pipeline to get your monthly discounts, great information, and join our awesome contests!

No comments: