Monday, June 15, 2009

Life at The Celiac Shack

When I decided to begin my journey with the gluten free lifestyle, I knew that I had to create a destination for other moms. I knew I wanted this destination spot to be honest, sincere, and above all else, useful in daily life. I created The Celiac Shack, and it has taken most of my time for the past year to get to the point where I'm now. I've poured myself into this project and I am proud of my results thus far. I knew that it was going to be an uphill battle to get the word out about The Celiac Shack, but I didn't expect it to be as difficult as it has been over the past month.

I have learned more in the past month than I have ever thought possible about Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Blogging, LinkedIn, etc... I have spent countless hours typing, emailing, speaking with people, and I have really enjoyed every step of this journey thus far. I am looking for suggestions as to how to get The Celiac Shack's name out to more people. I'd like to extend a thank you to all of the supporters who are following me on all of my sites, and would love to receive input or suggestions from everyone. It is not easy to go up against some of the "big guys" out there on the web, and I would love nothing more than to prove that The Celiac Shack community is something different than what the "other guys" have.

I will continue to provide you with everything I can to make your gluten free life easier, and I welcome all of your comments. Help me spread the word about The Celiac Shack...mention us to a friend, sign up for our newsletter, The Pipeline, comment on our blogs, follwing us on Twitter, and help me make The Celiac Shack's community the biggest and best around!

No comments: