Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Michigan Moms ~ Business owners

I am so excited! I am going to a party/discussion group tonight that is supporting Michigan Moms who are business owners. I am going to see what the format is and I will be keeping all of you posted on the discussion groups/support meetings that I plan to be holding in the near future.

I am really interested in getting in touch with other Michigan Moms who have their own business, or are thinking of starting their own business. Although my company focuses on gluten intolerance's, I think that all Moms have something important to share with each other when it comes to starting a business no matter what type of business you're thinking of creating.

If you know of any Moms that would like to be in contact with other women with similar situations relating to gluten intolerance's, or business in general, please send me an e-mail and let me know what you're looking for and how I can assist you in your journey!

I'll let everyone know how the meeting goes tonight, and as always, The Celiac Shack ~ Making gluten free fun one day at a time!

www.theceliacshack.net
theceliacshack@yahoo.com

No comments: