Saturday, September 19, 2009

Opinion Time at The Shack

Though my gluten-free website is gaining attention and followers, I cannot help to think that the gluten-free community has a much larger need than I am experiencing. A lot of people are pleased with the products and the over all website/community that we have established. Yet sales are less than booming. I would like to expand my product offering, but need to make more sales to reinvest into our store.

Would you be more apt to buy product from a physical location rather than a web based store? Is buying American products more important than price savings? Check out our store at http://www.theceliacshack.net/ and let us know your thoughts. What would you like to see at our store that would make you a customer and not just a follower?
We appreciate your opinion in advance.


Regards,


Susan Jones

No comments: