Monday, January 4, 2010

Health & Wellness



HAPPY NEW YEAR SHACKERS!

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday and now you're back in the swing of things...I know I'm trying! 

I was thinking about all of the events that are coming up in the next few months, and the one at the top of my list is taxes!  I know it's a painful word to some, but I have some really great news for all of you gluten free people.  I was surprised to find out that we can deduct certain items from our taxes with a Dr.s note and if you follow the tax guidelines.  Below is a link that I think will prove most helpful as you begin to prepare your taxes this year.  


Give it a read and as always, if you have any questions that I may be able to help you with, send them my way! 

Regards,
Making gluten free fun one day at a time!

No comments: