Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Celiac Shack: working hard and accepting gluten free samples



So I'm working non stop on the new and improved Celiac Shack and in the meantime, I'm being mom, wife, chauffer, chef, maid, reader, tutor, mentor, counselor, snow shoveler and head zoo keeper. In all of this stress that I call life, I had a giggle today when I downloaded my photos from December to my computer and saw my daughter, Margaret, wearing her fruit snacks well. Ahhhh, the small things in life ARE what's important!

Okay, status report on The Celiac Shack: I'm recreating our layout for a more user friendly site. I'm working on choosing and adding new products to our site. I'm really excited about this step because The Jones Gang are happily taste testing everything that is being sent to us. Some have been hits and some items have been immediately declined. It's been a great experience and a lot of fun for them. When else are they going to eat gluten free cookies every night! Wooo hooo! haha
Back to the purpose of my post. I would like to extend an offer to all of you out there that produce, manufacturer, or package gluten free foods to send your samples to us for review. If they pass the Jones Gangs' test, I'll be happy to add them to our site for sale. This is the perfect time to get your product added to a site with a ton of members and customers from all over the world! Send me a note and I'll give you our shipping address.
That's the update folks. I am wishing all of you a happy gluten free day!


Susan :)
The Celiac Shack
Making gluten free fun one day at a time!
theceliacshack@yahoo.com

No comments: