Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rants & Raves of Susan


Feeling The Stress!



For the next month, I really want and need to share with all of you my daily events, trials, failures and successes regarding The Celiac Shacks' new launch.


I've been working for the past month on everything from adding new products, gaining ground on creating our new website, and keeping up with all of my contacts, customers, vendors, and communications. I've also been non-stop interrupted by my four lovely children and life in general. I REALLY need another ME at this point just to accomplish what I want to accomplish!


After working for over a month, I've realized that I am spinning my wheels on many sections of my progress and I'm beyond frustrated. I know any of you that have a business or have worked in a business understand this frustration. I am constantly taking two giant steps back for every baby step I take ahead. My first and foremost priority is my family, and let me tell you that they take a LOT of time! Geeesh...some days I cringe at hearing the word "Mommmmmm"! But at the end of the day, I know that they come way ahead of anything I'm working on and I do what I do with love and compassion...or at least I'm trying to!


I am working on adding new products to our site, which brings me to my question for all of you:

Are you guys looking for frozen and refrigerated food items? Do you purchase pre-made meals that you can pop in the oven? If the replies are yes, then I will incorporate those items into our inventory...if the replies are no, then I want to know what types of items you're looking for and using everyday. 

 I really want to carry items that are going to prove helpful to all of you at a low cost, so I'm really asking for your input here. Your input would greatly help me out. I'm trying to stop spinning the wheels over here and hopefully keep some of my sanity at the same time!


Ok...enough ranting and raving for now. There will be more to follow! ;)


From my crazy home to yours, I wish the best of gluten free days!

Susan :)
The Celiac Shack

No comments: