Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Website Designer Wanted!


I have the most fabulous distributor that is more than willing to work with The Celiac Shock. I have TONS of new gluten free products to add to our site that are awesome and fabulous. I have support of so many great members, friends, my community, business contacts and my family, but what I don't have is an updated website. The one thing that I need and want the most.


The Celiac Shack launched in May 2009 and we were new to the online world as far as owning a business. I have learned so much in the past year about our business and the workings of a website, and my goal is to update our site to make it more user friendly for all of you. I have come to a cross road and I am waving my white flag.


I NEED help on my website because I just do not have the time, or I should say, uninterrupted time, to do what needs to be done.


So here it is, I am seeking a website designer to incorporate all of my e-commerce, information, and social sites onto one silver platter. I NEED search engine optimization and I really want input for a new and fresh approach.


Sounds like a great plan, eh? Well, here is the kicker...I need it done for a REALLY low price :D


I'm the Mom of four kids...I really need a guardian angel that believes in what I'm doing to help me out. In my life, I always say that I make one change daily to be the change that I wish to see in the world, and I am really in need of someone to practice this philosophy for me.


If you are a web designer, or know of a web designer that is looking to work and grow with us, please let me know. I'm looking for a long term working relationship with this person, and I promise that I will do everything in my power to make our relationship beneficial for all parties involved.




I'd appreciate any input or contacts you may have - I don't ask for assistance very often, but I'm definitely in need right now.




Have a wonderful gluten free day!


Susan :)
The Celiac Shack
Making gluten free fun one day at a time!

No comments: