Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gluten Free Product Information



Ruby Tuesday Is On Board With Gluten Free Dining!

Back in the day, my family used to take our occasional trip out for dinner at a local restaurant.  It's much more difficult these days because not many restaurants have gluten free menus.  I get excited when I see restaurants get on board with gluten free options for their customers.  It makes my life easier when I don't have to look at every ingredient and ask the server so many questions that their head pops off. 

We have our few dining spots that I know are safe, but now I am able to add one more to my list.  Ruby Tuesday's Gluten Free menu looks pretty good.  You can get appetizers, sandwiches, burgers (without the bun of course), Ribs, Chicken dishes, Salads, and Seafood. Best news of all, they offer Gluten Free Kids items!  Super bonus for us and all other families with kids! 

Quite the selection from what most places are offering, so I think the next time we go out to dinner as a family, we are going to head to Ruby Tuesdays! 

Listed below is the link to their gluten free menu for your review:


Regards,
Making gluten free fun one day at a time!


No comments: