Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gluten Free Product Information



Soup's on!

My family loves a great bowl of soup, and typically I make my own pot of homemade goodness, but the other day, I was short on time.  I went online, looked for some great gluten free soups and came across the Live Gluten Freely website.  This is an informative website that lists all of General Mill's Gluten Free products.  I chose their Traditional 99% Fat Free New England Clam Chowder for our dinner, and it was quite delicious.  I made some gluten free rolls and it was a perfect dinner for a cold winter evening. 

Here is the link to the Live Gluten Freely website

I'm not getting paid or receiving anything from General Mills for promoting their website or products, but I really like to see companies that are getting on the gluten free wagon!

Regards,
Making gluten free fun one day at a time!

No comments: