Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's Almost Time...



Be The Change You Wish To See In The World

The year has passed and so many exciting things have happened to us all over the past twelve months.  I am finding it hard to believe that the New Year us almost upon us.  I've been thinking in my spare time about how I wish to see to new year and the changes I'd like to personally make in it.  As many of you know, my favorite quote is "Be the change you wish to see in the world", and I try to be this change throughout all of my days.  I teach and preach this motto to my children, spread the idea to strangers and friends alike, and believe the world would be a much better place if everyone was the change they wished to see at least once a day.  It's not a hard concept and very easy to do.  I tell my kids that if someone says something mean, then they should say something nice.  If someone doesn't hold open a door for you, then you should hold a door for someone else.  My personal favorite as of late...If someone doesn't say "Please" or "Thank you", then you be sure to say those words to someone.  Quite simple in concept, but has HUGE results in the scope of a day!

We have informed all of you that The Celiac Shack will be undergoing some changes throughout January 2010.  We asked for feedback and received so many great suggestions and comments.  I'd like to thank all that took a moment out of their busy day to let us know how we can make our community and pantry even better.  We've thought about how we can be the change we wish to see in the gluten free world, and we've decided to make those changes over the next month. 

I've re-evaluated what is important to me as a mother, wife and person.  I've thought about what changes I'd like to make so The Celiac Shack will provide you an even better gluten free destination spot.  I've decided to use the first month of the year to give all of you the best that I have to offer.  The Celiac Shack has been a dream and ever changing entity of mine for years, so I appreciate all of you and your support.  My labor of commitment and determination will be back better than ever very soon! 

I am still accepting product suggestions , so please feel free to let me know what products you'd like to see in our gluten free pantry.  I want to provide all of you with the best shopping experience possible and that includes carrying all of your favorite products for less than you're paying now! 

Please email us @ theceliacshack@yahoo.com with your suggestions/requests.  We will be around the entire time we're making our changes and you'll still be able to order  your favorite products during this time.  Just send us a quick line and let us know what you need!

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...my contribution today is to reassure each of my children that they are super smart and special cookies!  A word of praise is worth more than all the money in the world! 

How will you be the change you wish to see today? 

Regards,
Susan
Making gluten free fun one day at a time!

No comments: