Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Celiac Shack supports the Dads out there too!


It was brought to my attention that I have been directing most of my blogs, twitters, and notes towards the Moms out there, and have been neglecting the hard working Dads. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize as I would never leave out you Dads intentionally! You guys are just as important as the Moms in this fight against gluten, and I can speak from personal experience that my husband works just as hard as I do.


On that note, from this point on, I will include all of the people that may be taking care of gluten intolerant children in all of our publications.
It is said that it takes a village to raise a child, and I know first hand that this is true when raising kids with food allergies.


The Celiac Shack ~ Making gluten free fun one day at a time!

No comments: