Friday, July 17, 2009

Great Review on The Celiac Shack!


I just read the most fabulous review on The Celiac Shack! I was so happy to see that people are really enjoying our community and products! Take a moment to read this review and then check us out for yourself!

*****************************************

The Celiac Shack

A new online Gluten Free Community and Pantry! It's hip, it's cool, and it's a really great place to get a ton of information and to purchase some really awesome gluten free products at great prices!

I've had celiac disease for a few years, and I've found The Celiac Shack last week. It has an island atmosphere and it has catchy photos and a Hawaiian theme. It's unique, fresh and brings a new approach to living gluten free. My wife loves it because it is aimed at Mothers of gluten free children, as we have 2 kids with Celiac disease also. You can sign up for their newsletter, called The Pipeline, and they run Monthly contest. You can win FREE products each month just by submitting a recipe to them at Theceliacshack@yahoo.com.

It's really a great place to visit and buy some awesome gluten free products. All of their products have been tested by their four children, which they refer to as "The Jones Gang." Very cool concept. I like knowing that their kids have taste tested and actually like the food they have for sale. My kids have eaten so much gerbil food, that they are happy to get great tasting snacks finally!

I would highly recommend that you go to Theceliacshack.net and experience this site out for yourself. You'll be happy you did.

Remember to sign up for their newsletter and submit your gluten free recipes to get discounts on their products!

Their shipping rates are also the best I've encountered. They use USPS, and my shipments have been simple and perfect!

*********************************************

The Celiac Shack ~ Making gluten free fun one day at a time!

No comments: