Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some Days Are Better Than Others


Today I am scratching my head wondering what it takes to get peoples attention. I Twitter, blog, Facebook, Myspace and send smoke signals. lol Though I am a store trying to sell goods, that is not my main purpose. I desperately would like to get participation to our newsletter "The Pipeline". We have contests and a whole section dedicated to submissions from subscribers. Though our sign-ups are on the rise, there has been no participation form subscribers for two months. If you are interested in saying your piece or entering the "Contest Corner", please log on to http://www.theceliacshack.net/ and sign up. If you have any ideas on the overall subject, please e-mail us at theceliacshack@yahoo.com. We are trying build a on-line community and could use your help.

Thanks gang!

Susan Jones

No comments: