Sunday, July 12, 2009

Gluten Free On-The-Go Snacks for the beach!


So The Jones Gang is requesting for us to head to the beach. *Sigh* As a mother, I think of all the work that is involved in a beach trip, as I'm sure many of you can relate to! I think of all the swim suits, towels, sunscreen, squirt guns, swim floaties, blow up toys, beverages, and snacks! Snacks...food...snacks...hard to come up with on the go food when you have Celiac kids! Not for me now though, as I've found some great treats for my kids, which they taste tested and hand choose because they are the taste testers for The Celiac Shack! Success!!

Today, they requested
Chili Nacho Cheese Chips, gluten free brownies, and GladCorn. You can find all of these fabulous gluten free items on our site, www.theceliacshack.net. If you have gluten free kids, and are looking for some quick on-the-go snacks, you really need to come to The Shack and check out all of our great products. Our kids love them, and so will yours!
The Celiac Shack ~ Making gluten free fun one day at a time!

No comments: