Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gluten Free Product Review


Gluten Free Protein Shakes

I have been looking for a Protein Shake that I could use in place of my old shakes, and I think I have found it.  I use Protein Shakes as a meal replacement in the mornings to make things easier in my life.  I add whatever fruit I have on hand to make my delicious and nutritious quick breakfast.  I used to use an off brand, but can no longer use it due to gluten, as with many other items in my life.  I have a friend that introduced me to the Arbonne Go Easy! Protein Shake with INNER G-PLEX.  I found out that it contains no gluten, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.  Come to find out that it's actually really good.  It comes in either Chocolate or Vanilla, and I would recommend either one.

I did find this comment regarding Arbonne:  Please note that although these products do not contain any gluten, they are not manufactured in a gluten-free facility. 

I haven't had any problems with the shakes so far, but I want to be as up front as possible for those of you that this would be an issue for. 

Give them a whirl...they come in either a 15 or 30 day supply size, and you may be able to sweet talk a consultant to give you a discount like I did! 

Here is the link so you can check them out:



Go Easy! Protein Shake with INNER G-PLEX - Vanilla & Chocolate

Regards,
The Celiac Shack
Making gluten free fun one day at a time!

No comments: