Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kids' Corner


Cheeseburgers In Paradise

Ok, so I am aware that my kids LOVE to go out to eat and it's more difficult for us to do so than for other families, so when I came across the Cheeseburger in Paradise restaurant, my kids were thrilled.

It is a fun place with a great island feel and my kids could order off the menu like "normal" kids. They offer a full gluten free menu including cheeseburgers without the buns (My kids really don't mind cause they don't like the buns anyway). They were able to order french fried potatos, and even got dessert!!! What an amazing place for kids!

If you're looking for a special place to go out to, Cheeseburger in Paradise offers a great place for the little ones. We used to go to another hamburger joint that is very well known, but since they haven't gotten on the gluten free wagon, we now have offered Cheeseburger in Paradise our gluten free business.

Listed below is the link to their site, and they have locations all over the country:

Cheeseburger In Paradise

They have created their gluten free menu in cooperation with the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG), so that makes me feel really good to know that it has been double checked with professionals!

If you have any questions or comments, we'd love to hear them!

Regards,
The Celiac Shack
Making gluten free fun one day at a time!

No comments: